Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Tes Teach

Hello, Teacher Peeps! 

The purpose of today's post is to sing the praises of Tes Teach! For those of you who are unfamiliar with Tes Teach, it is an online resource that makes digital lesson creation easy, fast, and fun! The price tag fits perfectly into every teacher's budget: FREE!  Tes Teach is an absolute go-to tool for all subject areas in my classroom.  It helps me to bank resources from various websites, aiding in my lesson planning while simultaneously keeping up with my ADHD channel changes. 


For each of my Tes Teach lessons I create, I incorporate multiple graphics, songs, videos, a text to read on the subject, interactive online "plearning" game practice, and a quiz.  I can upload assignment directions, PowerPoints, and word documents too.  These Tes Teach Lessons coincide with interactive Powerpoint presentations, interactive notebooks, hands-on activities or demos, and text that I use in my classroom during whole group instruction. 

Students love Tes Teach because once we have covered a topic in class, I upload the Tes Teach Lesson into Google Classroom. Here, students have the opportunity to use it like a personalized menu of knowledge, choosing which songs or videos or text they want to review to reinforce the concept we just covered in class.  This allows students to focus on their particular learning style, setting them up for optimal knowledge retention.  Tes Teach lessons are also great tools for parents who are struggling to help their child with concepts at home. Imagine the power just one lesson creation can have! My Thermal Energy Tes Teach alone has had over 1,400 views. Check it out here: Thermal Energy Tes Teach  
Lesson prep, differentiated instruction, homework helper, study guide, parent guide-Tes Teach covers it all. Plus, you can use it as your own personal resource for years to come.  Now that, my friends, is well worth your precious time! 

Happy Teaching! 
Jamie 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Multiplication Fluency is Music to My Ears

Every teacher knows how critically important fact fluency is. If you don't have a solid foundation of multiplication facts, you are g...